We are SafeWork NSW Approved to deliver Traffic Control Work Training
Complete both in one course, the best option for keeping skills current and being industry ready.
For participants who:
- have never had traffic control work training before
- have expired RMS Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans Cards
- need the NEW SafeWork NSW Traffic Control Work Training Card
Scroll down for training dates > download course information.
- Be currently employed in traffic control, or
- Arrange for work experience controlling traffic and implementing traffic control plans, or
- Attend 2 additional practical assessment days at LGTI (no charge)
Participants attend training for 2 days, consisting of theory and practical activities, then complete post course assessment and return for a final half-day practical assessment day within 90 days.
Public courses are held at our Thornton training centre, close to Newcastle, Maitland, Central Coast and the Hunter
Training will commence at 8:30am sharp. Please read your course confirmation for further information about what you should bring with you on the day.
Training is delivered by qualified and SafeWork NSW approved trainers.
Contact us to have this course delivered at your premises.