We are SafeWork NSW Approved to deliver Traffic Control Work Training
For participants who
- have never had Traffic Controller training before
- have an expired RMS Traffic Controller Card
- need the NEW SafeWork NSW Traffic Control Work Training Card
Scroll down for training dates > download course information.
- Be currently employed in traffic control, or
- Arrange for work experience controlling traffic, or
- Attend 1 additional practical assessment day at LGTI (no charge)
Participants attend 2 days of training, consisting of theory and practical activities, then complete post course assessment and return for a final half-day practical assessment day within 90 days.
Public courses are held at our Thornton training centre, close to Newcastle, Maitland, Central Coast and the Hunter.
Training is delivered by qualified and SafeWork NSW approved trainers.
Contact us to have this course delivered at your premises.
Need Implement Traffic Control Plans also? Try our Combined Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans.