We are SafeWork NSW Approved to deliver Traffic Control Work Training
We deliver the current units;
- RIICWD503E Prepare traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes
- RIIRIS402E Carry out risk management process
For participants who:
- Have never had this training before
- Have an expired RMS Prepare a Work Zone Traffic Management Plan Card
- Need the NEW SafeWork NSW Traffic Control Work Training Card
Participants attend a two-day course, consisting of theory and practical activities and complete post course assessment within 90 days.
Public courses are held at our Thornton training centre, close to Newcastle, Maitland, Central Coast and the Hunter.
Training is delivered by qualified and SafeWork NSW approved trainers.
This course is not for workers who need only to select and adjust existing TCGS/TCPs to suit site conditions. This skill set is covered in ‘Implement Traffic Control Plans’.
Read the course information for more details on the process – or call us on 49 222 333.