This course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to:
- Plan effective and useful selection criteria.
- Describe what is meant by merit-based selection and equal employment opportunity;
- Develop and maintain rapport with applicants in the interview situation.
- Use good question technique to extract useful responses from applicants.
- Utilise listening techniques in the interview.
- Conduct all necessary follow-up actions after a selection exercise
Contact us to enquire about having this course delivered at your premises.
Download course brochure for more information.PDF Download