This suite of courses, developed by the NSW Revenue Professionals’ Inc, is designed to provide current information and development opportunities for revenue and rating professionals.
There are 7 modules, designed to cater to staff across a range of roles:
- Module 1: Introduction to Local Government and the Basics of Rating
- Module 2: Rating Issues at the Enquiry Counter
- Module 3: Rates Financial & Property Controls – 1
- Module 4: Rates Financial & Property Controls – 2
- Module 5: Debt Recovery
- Module 6: Major Policy Issues for Rating
- Module 7: Understanding Statutory Rating Requirements & the SOC
Download course brochure for more information and course dates for 2017.
Register for courses by click REGISTER NOW in the events list below.PDF Download