Initial training is for participants who:
- have never had training before
- have a card that have been expired more than 3 months
- have an old yellow card issued prior to 1st July 2015.
Scroll down for training dates > download course information.
- Be currently employed in traffic control, or
- Arrange for work experience controlling traffic
Training is delivered by qualified and RMS approved traffic control trainers.
Public courses are held at our Thornton training centre, close to Newcastle, Maitland, Central Coast and the Hunter.
Contact us to have this course delivered at your premises.
Need both tickets? Try our Combined Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans