Are your Development Assessment Planners crying out for assistance? Would you like to train staff quickly to assist these planners? Do you have motivated staff keen to expand their skills base? This training will equip participants to provide support to town planners in the development assessment process.
Scroll down to register online now.
The course will focus on
- assessment of minor Development Applications against standards in Development Control Plans DCPs and Local Environmental Plans LEPs
- initial assessments for larger Development Applications
- communicating the development process
- how to apply for consent to undertake development
- developments that are of a routine scale, likelihood of environmental impact is minimal and are likely to be approved
The course is suitable for:
- those who work and/or assist in the development assessment area those who may be interested in pursuing town planning as a profession
- staff in private practices, seeking a greater understanding of the planning system
Download course brochure for more information.